The Medway Easy Toilet Riser adds an additional 4" of height to a tradition toilet to raise it a total of 19" off the ground. This revolutionary way of raising a toilet seat allows users to not have to stress about using the toilet, while having the peace of mind that it is not an eye sore for guests. The Medway Toilet Riser is ideal for those suffering from arthritis, muscular dystrophy, multiple sclerosis, knee surgery or hip problems requiring replacement, this toilet riser is great for any household, buy your Medway Easy Toilet Riser today from ActiveForever.com!
Top Reasons to Use the Easy Toilet Riser
- You get to sit on your own toilet - no uncomfortable plastic seats necessary
- Simple to clean
- Does not need to be stored between uses
- Great for all ages
- Pleasing to the eye - does not look like a medical device
- Blends in with the bathroom surroundings
- It is guaranteed for life
- Boosts toilet seat from the bottom
- Ability to sit on actual toilet seat, not on plastic accessory
- Helps those with arthritis, muscular dystrophy, and multiple sclerosis
- Makes using the toilet easier for those with knee surgery or a broken hip
- Supports up to 800 lbs, with a crushing weight of 6000!
- Safe and sturdy for everyday use
- Easily attaches to the floor
- Discreet design with low profile
- Easy to clean and keep sanitary
- Great for at home or commercial use
- Tested and certified with the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials
- Easy Toilet Riser Instruction Manual (.pdf)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 800 lbs.
- For proper fit: from drain to front of elevator should not be bigger than 14" L
- Dimensions: 21 ¼"L x 11 ½"W x 4"H
- Dimensions (opening for pipe): 3 ½" diameter
- Elevation: 4"
- Materials: ridged poly vinyl chlorate
- Color: white
- Included: Toilet Seat Riser, two (2) 6" long closet bolts, two (2) wax rings, one (1) extended water pipe, two (2) washers, two (2) nuts, installation manual
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Return Policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: bathroom safety, bariatric, extended, toilet seats, 3920