Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
Melgisorb Ag is ideal for deep, highly exuding cavity wounds at risk of infection, such as leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, diabetic and neuropathic ulcers, graft and donor sites, surgical wounds, and trauma injuries. Molnlycke Melgisorb® Ag Calcium Alginate Dressing is a highly absorbent, alginate dressing with CMC and ionic silver that kills bacteria for up to four days. When absorbing, the alginate fibers form a soft, moist gel providing a moist environment conductive to wound healing
Soft, moist gel does not adhere to the wound site, thus reducing trauma and pain during wear and dressing change. The superb, wet strength of these alginate fibers do not allow the dressing to disintegrate in the wound bed so it may be removed easily in one piece. It can absorb large amounts of exudates, up to 18 times its own weight.
Melgisorb Alginate Dressing Features:
- Helps in reduction of bacteria in sacral pressure ulcers
- Assists in supporting the control of minor bleeding in superficial wounds
- It is made of soft, alginate fibers formed into a nonwoven material
- Gel blocks lateral wicking of exudate thus reducing maceration
- Ideal for deep, highly exuding, cavity wounds at risk of infection
- Can easily be removed by irrigating with normal saline
- Suitable for use on wounds that are critically colonized
Melgisorb Alginate Dressing Specifications:
- Size: 4" x 4"
- Quantity: Box of 10 or Case of 100
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: aljinate