The Mepilex Lite Dressings are thin and comfortable foam dressings that are primarily used to dress acute and chronic wounds with low exuding. The dressing is ideal for wounds such as partial thickness burns, foot ulcers, pressure injuries and epidermolysis bullosa. The dressing is also proven to treat and prevent skin reactions due to radiations.
The dressings are highly comfortable and feel extremely soft on the skin. They can be worn for extended periods of times without any discomfort. The breathable fabric of the Mepilex Dressings prevents the build-up of moisture which eliminates the risk of skin macerations. The dressing can be cut in different sizes to fit a variety of wounds.
The Molnlycke Lite Dressings feature the Safetac Technology to provide a secure adhesion to the skin to protect the wound. The Safetac technology adheres only to the skin surrounding the wound and does not stick to the wound or cause any discomfort. By minimizing the contact with the wound, the dressing also ensures minimal trauma and pain while removing or changing the dressing. The adhesive used is also gentle and non-irritating to the skin. The dressings are tan in color and available in a variety of sizes to accommodate different wound sizes.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Leaves no residue on skin
- Reduces the risk of maceration
- Moisture and Waterproof film backing
- Can be cut to suit different wound shapes
- Lift and reposition without losing adhesion
- Saftec technology for low exuding wounds
- Manufacturer: Molnlycke
- Material: Foam / Silicone
- Backing Type: Waterproof Film
- Type: Adhesive without Border
- Product Number: 284090, 284190, 284390, 284599