This walker is designed to strengthen a patient's leg, back and arm muscles as well as balance to improve health and speed up rehabilitation. This heavy duty frame is made of 16 gauge 1" thick tubular steel and is bottom weighted to prevent falls. The Merry Walker can be used by hospitalized patients, those in a nursing home, or going through physical therapy. It features large casters that are great for indoor and outdoor use.
Not designed to be used as a transport chair, the Merry Walker does come equipped with a seat in case the patient needs to take a quick break. Easily foldable, the Merry Walker can be used while traveling or stored when not in use. All four casters fully rotate and the two rears lock. Additional Merry Walker accessories may be purchased separately for a more customizable walker. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Merry Walker Ambulation Device Home Care Features:
- Ideal for those in a hospital, nursing home, or doing physical therapy
- Walker and seat in one
- Helps prevent falls
- Enables patients to walk
- Strengthens the leg, back and arm muscles
- Tip resistant, bottom weighted
- Narrow base
- Easily fits through doorways and hallways
- Restraint free, patient able to open and close front gate independently
- Made of high-strength 16 gauge 1" thick steel
- Folds for storage and transport in a trunk or backseat
Merry Walker Ambulation Device Home Care Specifications:
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 lbs.
- X-Small: 4'2" - 4'9"
- Small: 4'10" - 5'2"
- Medium: 5'3" - 5'7"
- Large: 5'8" - 6'0"
- X-Large: 6'1" - 6'6"
- Width: 23"
- Caster Sizes: 2" (X-Small), 4" (Small-X-Large)
- Material: 16 gauge 1" tubular steel
- Care: Fully washable, padded seat, side pouch and back are made from acrylic fabric
- Fabric: California fire code tested
- Includes: one (1) Merry Walker Ambulation Device, casters, seat, side pouch, and back
- Remove the seat
- Open the front cross arm and back cross arm
- Swing those two arms out of the way
- Pull the two sides up together
- Using the hook and loop straps in the middle of the side pouch, wrap them around the seat and side rails
Warranty: One (1) Year Limited
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 211020, walkers, mobility aids, fall prevention, medical walker, transition helper