Equipped with high strength traction cables and multiple sensors and safety controls, the Mettler MTD 4000 features a display screen that shows all treatment parameters and their progress. With smooth and quiet operation, the Traction Head Unit is a great device for a medical or clinical setting. Buy the Mettler MTD 4000 Traction Head Unit today from ActiveForever!
Mettler MTD 4000 Traction Head Unit Features:
- Easy to use
- Adjustable hold and rest times
- Provides traction and mobilization to skeletal muscles
- Relives pain associated with radiation/sciatica
- Great for protruding/bulging /herniated discs
- Ideal for joint pain and Facet syndrome
Mettler MTD 4000 Traction Head Unit Specifications:
- Dimensions: 14.2"L x 12.2"W x 9.1"H
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Main Supply: AC 100~120/220~240V, 50/60 Hz
- User Interface: Membrane, control knob
- Treatment time (minutes): 1-99
- Hold Force (pounds): 7 - 198
Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches:metler, decompression, powered traction