Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
Equipped with high strength traction cables and multiple sensors and safety controls, the Mettler MTD 4000 features a display screen that shows all treatment parameters and their progress. With smooth and quiet operation, the Traction Head Unit is a great device for a medical or clinical setting. Buy the Mettler MTD 4000 Traction Head Unit today from ActiveForever!
Mettler MTD 4000 Traction Head Unit Features:
- Easy to use
- Adjustable hold and rest times
- Provides traction and mobilization to skeletal muscles
- Relives pain associated with radiation/sciatica
- Great for protruding/bulging /herniated discs
- Ideal for joint pain and Facet syndrome
Mettler MTD 4000 Traction Head Unit Specifications:
- Dimensions: 14.2"L x 12.2"W x 9.1"H
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Main Supply: AC 100~120/220~240V, 50/60 Hz
- User Interface: Membrane, control knob
- Treatment time (minutes): 1-99
- Hold Force (pounds): 7 - 198
Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches:metler, decompression, powered traction