The Sonicator 740 is a 1 and 3 MHz unit, can be used in either continuous or 10, 20 and 50% pulsed modes and includes a 5 cm² dual frequency waterproof applicator that is contoured for easy ultrasound application. This applicator also features an indicator LED in the handle that lights up when the unit has adequate coupling. Buy the Mettler Sonicator 740 Therapeutic Ultrasound Machine today from ActiveForever.com!
Mettler Sonicator 740 Ultrasound Features:
- Large back-lit LCD display
- Screen shows treatment settings and status
- Large controls on silicon rubber key pad
- Continuous or pulsed modes
- Contoured waterproof applicator with LED indicator
Mettler Sonicator 740 Therapeutic Ultrasound Machine Specifications:
- Mettler Sonicator 740 Specifications
- Prescription Required
- Dimensions: 13.5"L x 9.5"W x 7"H
- Weight (with battery): 4.5 lbs.
- Weight (without battery): 3.75 lbs.
- Frequency: 1, 3,2 or 3/3 MHz
- Mode: continuous or 10, 20 or 50% pulsed mode
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Metler, ultra sound, sonicater, ME 740, 740EXT