Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
The Sonicator Plus 940 features eight treatment waveforms that include Interferential, Premodulated, Medium Frequency, EMS, High Volt, TENS, Microcurrent and Direct Current and are all are available on each of the four channels. This therapy device features 61 preset protocols and includes enough space to store up to 80 user-defined protocols that can be customized to each patients treatment program. The large back-lit LCD touch screen and simple membrane panel makes this 4 channel stim device easy to use and set up, allowing clinicians to provide their patients with a quick start to their treatment. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
What is Ultrasound Therapy?
When an ultrasound device is in direct contact with the skin, ultrasonic waves, at a frequency of .7 to 3.3 MHz, go into soft tissue such as ligaments, tendons, and facia helping to speed up the healing process. It is used to treat joint inflammation, sprains, strains, tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, bursitis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, among others.
Mettler Sonicator Plus 940 4-Channel Combination Therapy Device Features:
- 4 channels
- Combines 1 and 3 MHz ultrasound
- Eight waveforms available on all 4 channels
- Membrane panel allow for quick setup
- Easy to read back-lit LCD touchscreen display
- Lightweight and portable
Mettler Sonicator Plus 940 4-Channel Combination Therapy Device Specifications:
- Mettler Sonicator Plus 940 Specifications
- Prescription Required
- Dimensions: 10.5"L x 13.6"W x 4.9"H
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Programs: 61 preset for 80 user-defined programs
- Waveforms: Interferential, Premodulated, Medium Frequency (Russian), EMS, High Volt, TENS, Microcurrent and Direct Current (DC)
- Maximum Treatment Times:
- 60 Mintues: Electrical Stimulation
- 30 Minutes: Ultrasound or Combination Therapy
- Includes: one (1) Sonicator Plus 940, Large ultrasound applicator, one sample tube (100ml) of Sonigel, four (4) electrode cable sets, one (1) package 2" V Trodes, two (2) 4"x4" sponge electrodes, two (2) banana pin adapters, detachable line cord, instruction manual on CD and warranty card
Warranty: 2 Years on Unit, 1 Year on Applicator and Cable
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: metler, ultra sound, sonicater, ME 940, ME940,