The MG Electronics LED Desktop Magnifier Lamp w/ Weighted Base features a 14.5" adjustable swing arm that allows for customized viewing options and weighted base. Now you can assemble that ship in a bottle project that has been sitting on your shelf for years. The bright white 24 LED's have 30% less current draw than fluorescent bulbs and is equal to 4369K temperature of cool white light. Some advantages of LED bulbs are they give off less heat, last longer, do not contain mercury or give off ultraviolet light. This durable lighted magnifier only weighs 5.5 pounds and is ready to go out of the box. Just plug in and start that project that you have always been wanting to. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
MG Electronics LED Desktop Magnifier Lamp w/ Weighted Base Features:
- Ideal for home, dorm room, or office
- Ultra-bright power ring of 24 LED's
- Brilliant white light with 30% less current draw than fluorescent bulbs
- Cool white 4369K color temperature
- 14.5" adjustable swing arm design
- Lightweight design - only 5.5 pounds!
- 3.5" Round, 3 diopter (glass) magnifying lens
- Protective lens cover included
MG Electronics LED Desktop Magnifier Lamp w/ Weighted Base Specifications:
- MG Electronics LED Desktop Magnifier Lamp w/ Weighted Base Brochure
- Head Diameter: 7"
- Swing Arm Length: 14.5"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Lens: 3 Diopter
- Glass Lens Diameter: 3.5"
- Color Temperature: 4369K (daylight)
- Number of LED's: 24
- Watts: 5.4
- Max. Clip Opening: Up to 1.5"
- On/Off Switch: On Base
- Power Supply: ETL/CE Approved 100V-240V
- Color: Black
- Assembly Required: No
Warning: This lamp has a glass lens - Don't leave in direct sunlight, there is a chance of starting a fire.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: led-600, led600, lux-250, lux250, lux-800, lux800, lux-850, lux850, lux-900, lux900, clamp on, light emitting diode, l.e.d., macular degeneration, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, cataracts, an eye injury, congenital disability, retinitis pigmentosa, low vision technology