Lightweight and durable, the unique design features a cuff with a V design for easy entrance and firm hold for hands free use. Additional anatomic and ergonomic handles keep the wrist and hands in a natural position, reducing carpal tunnel syndrome and wrist tendonitis. The Millennial Forearm Crutches are molded as one piece to eliminate rivets and external hinges, making them stronger and more durable for extended periods of use. The downward angle permits proper blood flow and nerve conduction, while spring assist loaded crutch tips absorb impact and reduce stress to the joints and muscles. The Millennial Forearm Crutches have a maximum weight capacity of 400 pounds, comes with a 90-day warranty and is available in short and tall sizes. Buy the Millennial Forearm Crutches from Active Forever today!
Millennial Forearm Crutches Features:
- Unique V cuff design provides a firm hold and easy access
- Molded as one piece to eliminate rivets and external hinges
- Lightweight, durable and safe
- Adjustable heights
- Anatomic and ergonomic handles
- Proper downward angle allows proper blood flow and nerve conduction
- Reduces carpal tunnel syndrome and wrist tendonitis
- Shock absorbing crutch tips reduce stress on joints and muscles
Millennial Forearm Crutches Specifications:
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Adjustable Height Dimensions: Short (3'6"- 5'0" L ) Tall (5'0" - 6'4" L)
- Cuff Sizes: Short (3.5" x 3.5"); Tall (3.75" x 4.00")
- Colors: Red, blue and black
- Quantity: Sold in pairs
Warranty: 90 Days
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Fore arm, strongarm, millenial, 84050, canadian crutches, crutch, lofstrand
Write Your Own Review