The Moen 1 1/4" Stainless Steel Grab Bar with Concealed Screws reduces the risk of falling in the tub or shower and helps steady yourself as you get in and out, or lower or raise yourself from a seated position. This grab bar has a standard smooth finish and is available in 36", 42", or 48" lengths. Each bar supports up to 500 pounds and the stainless steel finish goes well with any bathroom decor. Installation is easy when using the Secure Mount Anchors if you want to install where there is no stud. After the installation is completed, simply place the flange to cover the screws to complete the look of your new grab bar. These bars are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and are corrosion resistant. Also, check out our 1-1/4" Moen SecureMount Grab Bars. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Moen 1 1/4" Stainless Steel Grab Bar with Concealed Screws Features:
- Securemount design allows the bar to be mounted into any stud at any angle
- Durable stainless construction
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant
- Corrosion resistant
- Smooth finish
- Included flanges cover mounting screws
- Available in three sizes
Moen 1 1/4" Stainless Steel Grab Bar with Concealed Screws Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Bar Length: 36", 42", 48"
- Bar Diameter: 1.25"
- Distance from Wall: 1.5"
- Material: 304 stainless steel tubing
- Includes: one Moen 1 1/4" Stainless Steel Grab Bar with Concealed Screws, two flange covers, and user instructions
- Note: Secure Mount Anchors are sold separately
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Returns: Due to hygienic concerns, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 8736, 8742, 8748, bath safety, fall prevention