Prevent Falls in the Bathroom!
The Moen Grab Bar convenient securemount design allows it to be installed into any stud, at any angle. The non-slip, peened finish grab bar features a hammered aluminum look. The mirror-like chrome finished bar features finger notches (curl grip) which provide a more secure place for you to grab. Either option will fit nicely into your bathrooms decor and complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications. The Moen Grab Bar will support up to 500 pounds comes in 36" or 42" bar lengths, and is made of corrosion resistant stainless steel. See the SecureMount Wall Anchors for installation into non-stud (hollow-wall) applications. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Moen Grab Bar Features:
- Securemount design allows the bar to be installed into any stud at any angle
- Peened finish has a hammered aluminum look that's also slip–resistant
- Chrome finish has a highly reflective for a mirror–like look that works with any decorating style
- Supports up to 500 pounds
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant
- 36" or 42" bar lengths
- Corrosion resistant
- Stainless steel construction for added durability
Moen Grab Bar Specifications:
- Bar Diameter: 1.25" (chrome) or 1.5" (peened)
- Distance From Wall: 1.5" (peened); 1.25" (chrome)
- Finishes: Peened (non-slip) or Chrome (smooth w/curl grip)
- Material: Stainless steel
- Includes: one Moen Grab Bar
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Returns: Due to hygienic concerns, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Important: Shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day Orders.
Related Searches: R8742D3GCH, R8736D3GCH, R8936P, ultima grab bar w/curl grip, grabbar, grabar, secure mount, fall prevention, bath safety, bathing aids, bath assistance, senior aids, aids to daily living, physically challenged