The Moen Peened Concealed Grab Bar can be securely mounted in a vertical, horizontal, or diagonal position to prevent falls in the bathroom. The non-slip finish is peened for a secure grip and is available in 30" or 42" lengths. These bars are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and are corrosion resistant. Each bar supports up to 500 pounds and the hammered aluminum finish goes well with any bathroom decor. Installation is easy when using the Secure Mount Anchors if you want to install where there is no stud. After the installation is completed, simply place the flange to cover the screws to complete the look of your new grab bar. Also, check out our 1-1/4" Moen SecureMount Grab Bars. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Moen Peened Concealed Grab Bar Features:
- Securemount design allows mounting to any stud at any angle
- Peened finish offers non-slip, hammered aluminum look
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant
- Durable stainless construction
- Corrosion resistant
- Included flanges cover mounting screws
- Available in two sizes
Moen Peened Concealed Grab Bar Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Bar Length: 30" or 42"
- Bar Diameter: 1.5"
- Distance from Wall: 1.5"
- Material: 304 stainless steel tubing
- Includes: one Moen Peened Concealed Grab Bar, two flange covers, and user instructions
- Note: Secure Mount Anchors are sold separately
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Returns: Due to hygienic concerns, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: R8930P, R8942P, bath safety, fall prevention, bath tub safety, bathtub, bath-tub