The Molnlycke Healthcare Mepilex from ActiveForever is a soft and highly conformable foam dressing that absorbs exudate and maintains a moist wound environment. The Safetac technology prevents Mepilex from sticking to the wound bed yet adheres gently to the surrounding skin allowing easy application of secondary fixation. In addition, the Safetac layer ensures that the dressing can be changed without damaging the wound or surrounding skin or subjecting the patient to additional pain. Mepilex absorbs exudate effectively and ensures a low risk of maceration.
Healthcare Mepilex Features:
- Atraumatic to the wound and surrounding skin upon removal
- Promotes patient comfort during wear
- May be lifted and adjusted without losing its adherent properties
- Minimizes the risk of maceration
- May remain in place for several days depending on the condition of the wound
- May be used under compression bandages
- May be cut to size
- Easy to apply
Areas of Use:
- Moderately exuding wounds
- Leg and foot ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Under compression
- Graft and donor sites
- Traumatic wounds (e.g., skin tears and secondary healing wounds).
Warranty: manufacturer's warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.