The Motorcycle Carrier w/Ramp makes it possible to transport a motorcycle, motocross or BMX bike without the need for a trailer or ramp to load it into the back of your vehicle. This carrier is mounted onto your 2" square Class III, IV, or V receiver hitch and can carry up to 400 pounds. Included is a self-storing 45.5" long aluminum loading ramp for to quickly and easily load your bike. This is the ideal accessory for any motorsport rider and great for RV's, trucks, vans, and SUV's.
The Motorcycle Carrier w/Ramp is constructed of a strong, lightweight, rust-free aluminum and the safe anti-tilt locking device prevents the carrier from swaying when it is loaded. The durable surface design has a 16” opening for the front tire to easily drop into and includes attaching points to tie down the bike with straps. Installs in seconds with eight nuts and bolts and weighs 36.5 pounds. Need a dual carrier? Check out the Double Hitch Mounted Aluminum Motorcycle Carrier. You'll appreciate the substance and reliability of ActiveForever.com! Never hesitate to contact us for well-informed guidance!
Motorcycle Carrier w/Ramp Features:
- Lightweight aluminum platform design
- Heavy gauge steel hitch tube
- Fits in any 2″ receiver
- Self-storing loading ramp attaches to carrier when traveling
- Saves time - load in minutes
- Two integrated tie down loops
- Assembles in seconds with 8 bolts/nuts
Motorcycle Carrier w/Ramp Specifications:
- Motorcycle Carrier w/Ramp Manual
- Max. Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Track Dimensions: 75"L x 5.5"W
- Ramp Dimensions: 45.5"L x 5.5"W
- Carrier Surface Dimensions: 16"L x 5.5"W
- Hitch Size: 2" Class III, IV, or V (square)
- Center of Hitch Pin to Center of Ramp: 18"
- Distance from Center of hitch Pin Hole to Closest Edge of Carrier: 14.75"
- Rung Spacing: 6.75"
- Weight: 36.5 lbs
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Silver
- Includes: one (1) Motorcycle Carrier w/Ramp, assembly kit, and instructions
NOTE: Not for scooters or mopeds.
Warranty: one (1) year
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Shipping costs may vary as the Motorcycle Carrier w/Ramp is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day Orders.
Related Searches: AMC-400, rage power sports, motorcycle accessories, motorcross, motor cross, moto cross