A moisture-wicking liner evenly circles the camisole and delivers support, or in case of a bilateral mastectomy, a stable point to anchor the camisole. Comfortable and convenient, this pocketed camisole provides immediate after-mastectomy assistance, discreetly holding the Nearly Me® Casual Breast Forms or the Camisole Fiberfill Puffs. A lightweight drainage pouch inconspicuously holds tubes or other medical supplies and is removable when no longer needed. If you want a functional, comfortable camisole that can help you right after surgery, buy the Nearly Me® Post Mastectomy Camisole 520 from ActiveForever.com today!
The Nearly Me® brand was originally developed in 1976 by Ruth Handler, the creator of the BARBIE Doll and former CEO of the Mattel Corporation!
Post Surgery Camisole Features:
- Flexible, breathable, and comfortable design
- 100% lightweight polyester to help wick away perspiration
- Smooth and fitted with bust contouring stitching
- No hook and loop material that may rub against tender skin or snag the garment
Nearly Me® After Mastectomy Camisoles 520 Specifications:
- Sizes: Small - 3X-Large
- Material: Cotton and polyester
- Color: White
- Click Here for Sizing Guide and Instructions
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Nearlyme, mastectomee, cancer, breastform, breastforms, prosthesis, prosthetic