Nearly Me® 830 Breast Forms feature a slightly larger scooped out and concave back for a smooth contoured appearance in the bra as they snuggly conform to the breast tissue and chest wall. This also reduces the weight, allowing the breast to remain up-right in the bra. This prosthesis has a shallower front to reduce projection and is available in 10 sizes for each side so you get a precision fit. Buy the Nearly Me® Standard Weight Silicone Breast Forms 830 from Active Forever today!
The Nearly Me® brand was originally developed in 1976 by Ruth Handler, the creator of the BARBIE Doll and former CEO of the Mattel Corporation!
Silicone Breast Prosthesis Features:
- Designed for women who have had minor breast surgeries
- Contours to remaining breast tissue
- Economical when price may be an issue
- Asymmetrical for precision fit
- Scooped out back to reduce weight
- Shallower front and slightly raised nipple
- Comfortable and durable
- Smooth contoured appearance in bra
Standard Weight Silicone Prosthetics 830 Specifications:
- Available sizes: 10 sizes (left/right)
- Material: Silicone with matte finish film cover
- Each form comes with an optional cloth cover
- Includes one breast form
- Click Here for Sizing Guide and Instructions
Warranty: 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Nearlyme, mastectomee, cancer, breastform, breastforms