The easy-to-use Neck Deck allows patients to increase the level of therapeutic extension gradually so they remain pain free throughout the process. A proven way to relieve neck pain and upper-body muscle tension, the Decompression Traction System may also alleviate chronic pain from scoliosis, cervical radiculopathy, fibromyalgia, Spondylosis, Osteoarthritis, cervical disc herniation, and whiplash.
Simple to use right out of the box, the Neck Deck is especially suited to individuals administering their own cervical traction therapy from home. At first patients simply recline on the foam base, allowing its contours to lightly decompress the spine. After acclimating to those sessions patients inflate the neck roll to the desired level of tension. Once comfortable with this new level of tension patients may apply the forehead-tensioning strap for even greater levels of therapeutic pressure.
Clean and convenient, the Neck Deck uses no bulky water bags or cumbersome weights, just a simple hand pump. Enjoy a pain-free life through cervical traction; buy the Neck Deck Kennedy Decompression Traction System from ActiveForever.com today!
Decompression Traction System Features:
- Uses a gradual, pain-free form of cervical traction
- Contoured foam base is comfortable, secure
- Inflatable roll allows patient control over applied pressure
- Improves posture and spinal structure, reduces chronic neck pain
- Can be used in a doctors office or at home
- Ease of use and gentleness increase patient compliance
Neck Deck Traction System Specifications:
- Dimensions: 21”L x 11”W x 7”H (53 x 28 x 18cm)
- Weight: 1 lbs.
- Material: Polyurethane Foam
- Color: Blue
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 782944044806, 0448-0, #488