New and Improved Model!
The new NeckPro II Cervical Traction Device is designed to relieve pain associated with pinched nerves in the upper spine, whiplash, fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, scoliosis, cervical disc herniation, cervical radiculopathy, and Spondylosis. This traction device comes fully assembled, can be used at home or while traveling, and the tension can be adjusted up to 30 pounds. Very easy to use, the new NeckPro II Cervical Traction Device features a redesigned door bracket and new housing for the tension spring. The heavy steel adjustable bracket has been replaced by a new lightweight impact injection-molded plastic bracket with peg and hole adjustment that can fit many door widths.
The base of the new NeckPro II is also wider for better weight distribution reducing potential damage to the more common hollow core doors. The second improvement eliminated the standard PVC pipe used the hold the tension spring and old rope ratchet. The tension spring is now encased in a blue injection-molded housing with a rope release trigger on the other side. Now when the maximum tension is reached, the rope can no longer be tightened. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
Ideal for those with Scoliosis - click here for more information
NeckPro II Cervical Traction Device Features:
- Ideal for those with neck, shoulders, and upper back pain and tension
- Reliefs pain from pinches nerves, disc herniation, and whiplash
- Improved features guarantee comfort and effectiveness
- Tension can be adjusted up to 30 lbs
- Use at home or while traveling
- Can be used on doors with varying widths with peg and hole adjustment feature
- Comes fully assembled
- Safety feature keeps the maximum tension from being overtightened
NeckPro II Cervical Traction Device Specifications:
- Maximum Tension: 30 lbs
- Includes: head halter, tension mechanism with rope, door bracket, and user guide
Warranty: One year limited warranty on the unit, 90 day limited warranty on the head halter
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: neck pro, 4395, pain relief, neck pro, necpro, neck-pro