The NeckPro Overdoor Traction Device helps you get rid of neck pain due to a variety of conditions like whiplash, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, cervical radiculopathy, cervical disc herniation, or spondylosis. Get pain relief for poor posture, neck strain, pinched nerve in the upper spine, muscle spasms, improper sleeping habits, and stress too can be effectively treated with it.
The NeckPro II Traction Set includes an adjustable door mounting bracket, a tension spring housing, a chord to adjust the tension spring, and a head harness. To relieve your neck pain, adjust the mounting bracket as per the width of your door and place it on top of it. Close the door and ensure no one is able to open it. Clip the tension spring harness to the bracket using the clip lock provided and lower the head halter to a comfortable position by pressing the release tab. Pull the harness behind your head and strap your chin by pulling the straps forward and attaching it to the velcro on the sides. Now gently pull on the chord and increase the tension in the spring for an excellent form of physical therapy in the comfort of your home.
As you pull on the chord of the Overdoor Traction Device, the spring makes a clicking sound that indicates the increase in tension by a pound. You can keep track of the traction exerted on your neck by counting these clicks. Although the recommended tension that should be exerted is five to ten lbs., the device has a maximum limit of thirty lbs. to suit your convenience.
Product Features and Benefits
- Comes fully assembled with user guide
- Portable, effective, easy to setup and use
- Helps in returning to normal sleeping habits
- Allows user to self-monitor and track settings
- Relies on a simple tension spring to create tension
- Reduces neck, shoulder, upper back pain and tension
- Freely rotate head and neck to achieve maximum movement and relaxation
- Manufacturer: Magister Corporation
- Maximum Tension: 30 lbs
- Fits Doors: Up to 1.75 Inches
- Includes: Head halter, tension mechanism with rope, door bracket and user guide
- Brackets are adjustable to fit doors with thickness 1 ⅜ Inches, 1 ½ Inches, 1 ⅝ Inches and 1 ¾ Inches.
- Model Number: 00-4395