The Boost VHC Very High Calorie Supplement is incredibly dense in calories. The drink helps people with limited volume tolerance or fluid restrictions meet their recommended amount of nutrients and calories in small volumes. It is also ideal to overcome involuntary weight loss, malnutrition, and elevated calorie or energy needs. The supplement is suitable for users following gluten-free, low residue, fluid restricted, kosher, and lactose intolerant diets. It is not recommended for people with galactosemia though.
The Boost VHC Drink is formulated to be used as an oral supplement only. Each milliliter of serving of the supplement consists of nearly two and a quarter calories. The Boost VHC is the most calorically dense nutrition drink available in the market. A single two hundred and thirty seven milliliter serving of the drink provides users with a total of five hundred and thirty calories. Apart from this, it also provides users with an incredibly high amount of protein. The protein helps users maintain healthy weight and also promotes faster recovery of lean body tissue and muscle. Since the drink has no dietary fibers, it does not exert any strain on the digestive system or the bowels.
The Nestle Boost VHC Nutrition Drink is the perfect supplement to accommodate for loss of appetite. The drink is also an appropriate option of supplement to be taken in between meals while the user is on a medication. However, a consultation with a doctor is recommended before consuming the drink as part of a medication pass program.
Product Features and Benefits
- Not suitable for people with galactosemia
- Formulated with high calories and high protein
- Appropriate for lactose intolerant and kosher diets
- Suitable for medication pass supplement programs
- Calorically dense, nutritionally complete oral beverage
- Suitable for gluten free, fluid restricted, and low residue diets
- Manufacturer: Nestle Healthcare
- Application: Oral Supplement
- Container Type: Carton
- Container Size: 8 oz.(237 milliliters)
- Flavor: Very Vanilla