The Compleat Tube Feeding Formula by Nestle is an unflavoured and nutritious formula for patients on enteral feeding. It contains a unique combination of real-food ingredients like protein from milk, chicken powder, protein from peas and other ingredients from tomato paste, peaches, green beans, carrots, and cranberry juice concentrate. Apart from this, it is rich in Vitamin D and calcium to promote bone health and strength. It also contains Nutrisource Fiber, which is a unique blend of fibers formulated by Nestle to support overall digestive health and maintain normal bowel function.
This nutritious formula has been formulated for patients on both long term and short term enteral feeding to help them meet their recommended amount of nutrients and calories. It is also beneficial to overcome malnutrition and involuntary weight loss.
The Compleat Formula has over one calorie in each milliliter of serving. It also does not contain any sugar which could be counter productive for tube feeding patients. The supplement is suitable for people with lactose intolerance and for people following gluten-free diets. It is not recommended for people with galactosemia. Since it doesn’t contain corn syrup or soy ingredients, it is also suitable for people with soy or corns allergies.
Product Features and Benefits
- Specially formulated for tube feeding
- Not suitable for people with galactosemia
- Does not contain any corn or soy ingredients
- Appropriate for gluten-free and lactose intolerant diets
- Soluble fiber blend helps support normal bowel function
- Contains dehydrated chicken powder, milk protein and pea protein
- Blend of real food ingredients such as carrots, peaches, green beans
- Other foods ingredients are tomatoes, peas and cranberry juice concentrate
- Manufacturer: Nestle Healthcare
- Calories per Serving (1000 milliliters): 1060 Calories
- Calories per Serving (250 milliliters): 265 Calories
- Volume: 250 milliliters, 1000 milliliters
- Flavor: Unflavored
- User: Adult
- Model: 140100, 14180100
Product Information and Documents