The Diabetisource AC 1.2 Cal by Nestle is a unique tube feeding formula for diabetic individuals. It is made with a special combination of healthy carbohydrates from real fruits and vegetables. The blend of carbohydrates provides a quick and reliable source of energy and also helps maintain insulin levels. It also contains fish originated omega-3 fatty acids that promote better cardiovascular health.
The Diabetisource AC 1.2 Cal offers complete nutritional benefits to diabetic patients who depend on enteral-feeding to fulfill their recommended diet concerns. It helps them fight against stress-induced hyperglycemia and glucose intolerance by improving insulin sensitivity. The formula also poses the chances of reducing and healing diabetes-related tissue damages too. It has a caloric density of nearly one and a quarter calories per milliliter of serving. It also serves the benefits of wheat dextrin and fructo-oligosaccharides to support better digestive function and promote regular bowel movements. The formula also contains L-arginine that is vital in supporting and promoting wound healing and management.
The formula is sugar-free and unflavoured. It is suitable for people on kosher, gluten-free and lactose intolerant diets.
It is important to note that this formula is designed for tube-feeding only and not for IV purposes. It is not recommended for people with galactosemia.
Not quite what your are looking for? Check out our Tube Feeding Formula page or our Nestle Replete Fiber for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Not suitable for individuals with galactosemia
- Tube feeding formula for patients with diabetes
- Does not contain sugar alcohols and milk protein
- Suitable for kosher, gluten free and lactose free diets
- Blend of carbohydrates includes pureed fruits and vegetables
- Manage nutrition in patients with diabetes or stress induced hyperglycemia
- Manufacturer: Nestle
- Volume: 250 milliliters, 1000 milliliters, 1500 milliliters
- Flavor: Unflavored
- User: Adult
- Model: 36500000, 36508100, 4390036583