The Fibersource HN 1.2 High-Nitrogen Complete Nutrition Drink with a high fiber content is a complete and balanced nutrition supplement formulated specifically for tube feeding. It is an ideal source of nutrition for patients on short or long term liquid diets, or with elevated protein and fiber requirements that are administered through a tube. The supplement helps overcome malnutrition, loss of appetite, difficulty in chewing or swallowing solid food etc.
Each carton of the Nestle Fibersource HN 1.2 Cal has a volume of two hundred and fifty milliliters. With each carton, the user is provided with ten grams of good fats, nearly fourteen grams of protein, fourteen grams of dietary fibers, and forty one grams of carbohydrates. The unique blend of soy and casein protein in a single serving aids in the maintenance and repair of lean body tissue and increases overall strength. Being a rich source of fiber, the Fibersource HN Nutrition Drink is incredibly effective in facilitating better bowel movements and improving overall digestive function. The high amount of nutrients and calories in a small volume makes the supplement ideal for people with difficulties in consuming high volumes of liquid. If multiple cartons of the drink are consumed, it can act as a sole source of nutrition too.
The Fibersource 1.2 Cal with Fiber is suitable for patients following kosher, gluten-free, and lactose intolerant diets. However, it is important to note that it is not suitable for people with galactosemia and should not be consumed orally or as an IV drip.
Product Features and Benefits
- Not for people with galactosemia
- Nutritionally complete, fiber rich liquid formula
- Ideal for diets like koshar, lactose free and gluten free
- High quality soy and casein protein mix helps maintain weight
- Tube feeding formula for normal or elevated calorie and/or protein needs
- Manufacturer: Nestle Health Science
- Quantity: Each, case of 24, 72 and 4
- Container Size: 250 milliliters and 1500 milliliters
- Model: 18550000, 4390018553
- Note: See individual product labels for ingredients, allergen statements and indications for use