Complete Nutrition in a Gentle Soy Formula
The Nestle Good Start Supreme Soy DHA & ARA comes in powder form in a 12.9 oz can and is sold in a case of 6
Nestle Good Start Supreme Soy formula is iron-fortified, which is consistent with the American Academy of Pediatrics policy that formulas provide adequate amounts of iron. Good Start Supreme Soy DHA & ARA is a premium formula with a unique combination of partially hydrolyzed soy proteins for easy digestion, with DHA and ARA. Studies suggest DHA and ARA may enhance visual and cognitive development in infants. Every batch of Good Start Supreme Soy infant formula is nutritionally standardized to ensure the consistent quality and quantity of all nutrients in the product.
Your doctor might recommend a soy-based formula if:
- Your baby is sensitive to cow’s milk
- Your baby has a hereditary or temporary lactase deficiency, which makes processing milk sugars difficult
- You want a vegetarian option for your baby
Nestlé believes that breastmilk is best for babies. But for mothers who choose to supplement breastmilk with standard formula or are unable to breastfeed, Nestle Good Start Supreme Soy DHA & ARA provides complete nutrition for a baby's first year of life.
Nestle Good Start Supreme Soy Features:
- Rich in Calcium & Iron
- For Babies & Toddlers 9-24 Months
- Comes in a case of 6 13 oz. cans of Power Concentrate
Powder Concentrate Instructions:
Your baby’s health depends on carefully following the preparation, use, and storage instructions below. Ask your baby’s doctor about infant formula feeding* including how much to feed and the need to sterilize (boil) water and preparation utensils before mixing formula.
- 1. Pour desired amount of water into bottle. See chart below.
- 2. Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8.9g) of powder for each 2 fl oz water. (Only use enclosed scoop. Separate it from frame.)
- 3. Cap bottle, Shake well. Feed baby immediately OR refrigerate and use bottles within 24 hours. After feeding begins, discard formula left in bottle within 1 hour.
|To Make Approx:
||Powder Concentrate Formula :
|2 Fl. Oz Bottle
||2 Fl. Oz
||1 Unpacked Level Scoop (8.9 G)
|4 Fl. Oz Bottle
||4 Fl. Oz
||2 Unpacked Level Scoops
|6 Fl. Oz Bottle
||6 Fl. Oz
||3 Unpacked Level Scoops
|8 Fl. Oz Bottle
||8 Fl. Oz
||4 Unpacked Level Scoops
WARNING: Do not use microwave to warm formula. Always wash your hands and utensils before preparing formula
Note: Label information is subject to change. Please read the label on the formula for the most up-to-date nutritional information and preparation instructions.
Returns: Due to hygienic concerns, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: nestlee
Expedited and bulk shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3Day Orders, as well as Ground orders for 3 cases or more.