Nestle Impact Peptide 1.5 is a complete peptide-based dietary supplement specially formulated to meet the complex nutritional needs of patients suffering from severe burns and injuries, at the risk of infection associated with surgery or illness, malabsorption disease, hypermetabolism, GI intolerance or chronic pressure ulcers.
Formulated for wound-healing and immune support of critically ill patients, Nestle Impact Peptide 1.5 can be administered as a complete or supplemental diet. Unflavored and incorporating high levels of protein, arginine, omega-3 fatty acids, fish oil, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants most commonly associated with wound healing and tissue repair, the Nestle Impact family of products are the #1 recommended enteral diet for patient recovery.
Now available in the unique Ultrapak 1000mL hanging bag design with patented SpikeRight Plus proximal enteral connecting system, these are the most efficient, safe and easy to use enteral feeding delivery methods on the market today. The unique immuno-nutritional formula of Nestle Impact Peptide 1.5 combined with the convenient Ultrapak and SpikeRight features severely reduces the risk of dangerous tube misconnections and contamination, and enables quick bag replacement. Promote recovery and ensure the necessary nutrients for a healthy, happy life, purchase your Nestle Impact Peptide 1.5 from ActiveForever.com today!
- High-calorie, high-protein elemental diet for immune support and wound healing
- High caloric density (1.5 kcal/mL) for fluid-restricted patients
- 25% of calories from protein supports elevated nitrogen requirements for healing
- Peptide-based for improved tolerance and absorption
- 1000 mL provides 15 g of arginine
- Lipid blend of marine oil, MCT and soy oil with a desirable n6:n3 ratio of 1.4:1
- 50% of fat source as MCT facilitates absorption
- Elevated levels of Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Zinc
- Moderate osmolality (510 mOsm/kg H2O) improves tolerance
- Meets or exceeds 100% of the RDI for 23 key vitamins and minerals and micronutrients
- Lactose-free, gluten-free, low-cholesterol, requires no mixing or diluting
- Six (6) 1000mL ready-to-use pre-filled SpikeRight PLUS Enteral Ultrapaks per case
Nestle Impact Peptide 1.5 Ultrapak Specifications:
- Ingredients: Water, Maltodextrin, Enzymatically Hydrolyzed Casein (from Milk), Medium Chain Triglycerides (from Coconut and/or Palm Kernel Oil), contains less than 2% of L-Arginine, Cornstarch, Refined Fish Oil (Anchovy, Sardine), Soybean Oil, Citric Acid, Calcium Citrate, Yeast Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Salt, Hydroxylated Soy Lecithin, Sodium Citrate, Choline Chloride, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Citrate, Taurine, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Ascorbate, Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, L-Carnitine, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacinamide, Vitamin A Palmitate, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin D3, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta Carotene, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Biotin, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Phytonadione, Vitamin B12.
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: tube feeding, Immunonutrition, B4153, spike right, spikeright+, NES4390097371, 4390097371, ULTRA PAK, ultrapack