The Nestle Unflavored 250mL Isosource 1.5 cal With Fiber is a complete and balanced nutrition drink formulated to meet the requirements of a standard healthy diet. It consists of a high amount of fibers, protein, fats, and carbohydrates in small servings. The drink is ideal to treat malnutrition, difficulties in chewing or swallowing solid food, limited volume tolerance, and fluid restrictions. Apart from this, it is also a great source of nutrition for pre- and post- operative needs. The supplement, however, is strictly meant for tube feeding only. It can be consumed by patients on long or short term liquid diets through a tube.
Each carton of the Isosource 1.5 Cal has a volume of two hundred and fifty milliliters. One such serving of this supplement provides you with fifteen grams of fats, fifteen grams of protein and nearly forty grams of carbohydrates. A high amount of fiber in the drink helps improve your digestive system and promotes healthy bowel function. The amount of nutrients and calories the drink delivers in such a small serving makes it perfect for people who feel nauseous when consuming a higher volume of fluids.
The Nestle Isosource 1.5 Cal is suitable for patients following kosher, gluten-free, and lactose intolerant diets. However, it is important to note that it is not suitable for people with galactosemia. The drink is made exclusively for tube feeding and should not be consumed orally or administered using an IV.
Product Features and Benefits
- Ideally used for tube feeding
- Calorically dense and fiber rich formula
- Fiber helps absorb nutrition and calories
- Help manage lack of healthy sustenance
- Harmful for individuals with galactosemia
- Appropriate for diets like kosher, lactose intolerant and gluten free
- Manufacturer: Nestle Health Science
- Flavor Type: Unflavoured
- Application: Tube feeding formula
- Model: 18150000 (250 millilitres), 18180100 (1000 millilitres)
- Note: See individual product labels for ingredients, allergen statements, and indications for use