Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
Nestle Nutren Junior
This product is sold in cases of 24 (8.5 oz) ready to drink cans.
Nestle Nutren Junior can be used as total or supplemental nutrition support for children who are unable to meet their nutrient requirements from regular food. Purchase your Nestle Nutren Junior from ActiveForever today!
Nestle Nutren Junior Complete Liquid Nutrition for Children is a balanced nutritional formula specifically designed to meet the nutrition needs of children ages 1-10. The protein blend of 50% whey, 50% casein contains more whey than any other intact protein pediatric formula. High whey protein content can improve tolerance, facilitate gastric emptying and support normal growth and development.
Nestle Nutren Junior Features:
- Ready-to-use cans
- Sold in cases of 24
- Available in vanilla flavor
- Oral or Tube Feeding.
- Designed for children with pediatric growth failure, injury, trauma, pre/post surgery or inadequate oral intake
- Not For Parenteral Use
- Not For Individuals With Galactosemia
Nestle Nutren Junior Specifications:
- 50:50 ratio whey: casein protein enhances digestion and facilitates gastric emptying and decreases vomiting
- Caloric density of 1.0 kcal/mL
- 12% of calories as protein
- Protein source is 50% whey to facilitate gastric emptying
- Contains 21% of fat source as MCT
- Contains taurine, carnitine and ultra-trace elements for long-term feeding
- Low osmolality (350 mOsm/kg H2O) and renal solute load (205 mOsm/L)
- Ready-to-use cans and prefilled ULTRAPAK Enteral Closed System require no mixing or diluting
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: protein supplement,kids nutrition, 55897
Expedited and bulk shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3Day Orders, as well as Ground orders for 3 cases or more.