The NUTREN 1.5 Cal Complete Calorically Dense Liquid Nutrition is formulated for both tube feeding or for oral consumption. As a rich source of calories, the drink is ideal for people with low volume tolerance, fluid restrictions, and short term or long term tube feeding schedules. The supplement also helps overcome malnutrition and elevated calorie and energy needs as it provides users with one and a half calories in each milliliter of serving.
The supplement is a rich source of protein that consists of a blend of soy and casein protein. This high amount of protein helps users maintain and gain healthy weight by enhancing the speed of lean body tissue repair. The Nutren 1.5 Cal uses canola oil as its primary fat source which is rich in monounsaturated fat. The omega-3 fatty acids provided by canola oil help maintain and promote better cardiovascular health. Apart from this, the drink also provides users with 24 essential vitamins and minerals for the overall healthy functioning of the body.
The nutrition drink is available as a tetra carton or a tube feeding ultra pack bag. The tube feeding bag has a Spike Right Plus port for connection. This provides more secure and efficient connections with enteral feeding pumps and is also incompatible with IV equipment. The Nestle Nutren 1.5 Cal is suitable for people on gluten-free, low residue, kosher, and lactose intolerant diets. However, it is not suitable for people with galactosemia.
Product Features and Benefits
- Formulated for tube feeding
- Canola oil is primary fat source
- Can be used as a meal in a hurry
- Contains fiber which supports bowel function
- Gluten free, lactose free and kosher diet compatible
- Blend of casein and soy protein supports lean body mass
- Manufacturer: Nestle Healthcare
- Preparation: Ready to Use or hang
- Container Size: 250 milliliters, 1000 milliliters
- Flavor: Unflavored
- Model: 9871616220, 9871626354