The Night Glow Elongated Glow Dark Toilet Seat will glow continuously up to 8+ hours from the time you activate it with any light source and fits most elongated toilets. This glowing toilet seat is ideal for children or seniors and the soft glow is easy on the eyes. In the daytime the seat looks light a standard white toilet seat and will match most toilet color tones. This innovative toilet seat will start glowing within just a few minutes after being exposed to any kind of light. The most effective is UV lighting, for example, a black light or direct and indirect sunlight; florescent and incandescent light can also be used.
The Night Glow Elongated Glow Dark Toilet Seat will work on residential and light-duty commercial toilets and is made of superior molded glow-in-the-dark resin that will not stain, chip, peel, or crack. Household cleaner and chemical resistant, this durable seat comes with bumpers that keep the seat from resting on the bowl. The Night Glow has a maximum weight capacity is 300 pounds, is available in green or blue, and will glow for 10+ years! You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Night Glow Elongated Glow Dark Toilet Seat Features:
- Allows loved ones to safely use the restroom at night
- Glows for 8+ hours from any light source
- Only minutes to activate
- Molded glow resin is very durable and will not chip, crack, or peel
- Soft glow lights up entire bathroom
- Installs with only one tool
- Can be used for residential and light-duty commercial toilets
- Corrosion-free hardware included
- Available in blue or green
- Fits most elongated toilet models
Night Glow Elongated Glow Dark Toilet Seat Specifications:
- Night Glow Elongated Glow Dark Toilet Seat Manual
- Max. Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Dimensions: 19.25"L x 14.88"W x 2"H
- Inner Opening Dimensions: 11.75"L x 8.4"W
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Fits: Most Elongated Toilets
- Colors: Green or Blue
- Glow Time: 8+ hours
- Includes: one (1) Night Glow Elongated Glow Dark Toilet Seat, corrosion free hardware, and instructions
- Slide one screw through the opening in the hinge post and toilet bowl mounting holes
- Place a nut onto each of the screws from underneath the toilet
- Line up seat on toilet bowl and tighten each screw with a conventional screw driver from above
- Put cover down and lock into place
- It is recommended to periodically check and re-tighten nuts
Q: What type of light source works best?
A: UV Light works the best, especially Black Light, direct and indirect Sunlight is very good, followed by incandescent light bulbs and florescent lights. :
Q: I just charged up my Night Glow Seat, but it isn’t glowing that great, why?
A: Night Glow Seats are best viewed at night, when your eyes are adjusted to the dark, like when you awake from a sleep. If you are coming out of a bright light environment and then turn off the light, your eyes are not fully adjusted and it will take a few minutes for you to see the glow of the Night Glow Seat.
Q: Can I clean my NightGlow seat with my normal bathroom cleaning products?
A: Absolutely YES you can, the NightGlow seats are built to withstand all normal household cleansers that you would use in your bathroom to clean a regular toilet seat
Warranty: one (1) year on broken parts (including hinges) or cracked seat, in normal use conditions; guaranteed to glow for up to 3 years from date of purchase
Returns: Due to hygienic concerns, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: glow in the dark, night-glow, nightglow, potty glow inc, home decor, NG600, 627843251828, 627843251835, bath safety, aids for daily living, adl