The Night Glow Round Glow Dark Toilet Seat fits most round toilets and will glow up to, and over 8 hours from the time you activate it with any source of light. This glowing toilet seat is ideal for assisted living or retirement facilities, hotels, en-suite or guest bathrooms. In the daylight hours the seat looks light a normal white color and will match most toilet shades. These glow-in-the-dark toilet seats can be used for residential or light-duty commercial toilets.
The Night Glow Round Glow Dark Toilet Seat makes your toilet easy to find in the dark and is made of durable plastic with a maximum weight capacity of 300 pounds. The molded plastic will not chip, peel, or crack and is stain resistant. The seat can be activated within in minutes using any light source, the best being UV lights such as a black light or direct and indirect sunlight; florescent and incandescent light can also be used. These durable, high-quality, molded seat feature hygienic bumpers and are household cleaner and chemical resistant. The Night Glow will glow for over 10 years! You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Night Glow Round Glow Dark Toilet Seat Features:
- Ideal for children and the elderly to safely use the restroom during the night hours
- Glows for 8+ hours from any light source
- Takes only a few minutes to activate
- Durable molded glow resin will not crack, chip. or peel
- Relaxing glow is easy on the eyes
- For use with residential or light-duty commercial toilets
- Corrosion-free hardware included
- Fits most standard round toilet models
- Very easy to install
- Available in blue or green
Night Glow Round Glow Dark Toilet Seat Specifications:
- Night Glow Round Glow Dark Toilet Seat Manual
- Max. Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Dimensions: 17"L x 14.5"W x 2"H
- Inner Opening Dimensions: 10"L x 8.5"W
- Weight: 4.25 lbs
- Fits: Most Round Toilets
- Colors: Green or Blue
- Glow Time: 8+ hours
- Includes: one (1) Night Glow Round Glow Dark Toilet Seat, corrosion free hardware, and instructions
- Slide one screw through the opening in the hinge post and toilet bowl mounting holes
- Place a nut onto each of the screws from underneath the toilet
- Line up seat on toilet bowl and tighten each screw with a conventional screw driver from above
- Put cover down and lock into place
- It is recommended to periodically check and re-tighten nuts
Q: What type of light source works best?
A: UV Light works the best, especially Black Light, direct and indirect Sunlight is very good, followed by incandescent light bulbs and florescent lights. :
Q: I just charged up my Night Glow Seat, but it isn’t glowing that great, why?
A: Night Glow Seats are best viewed at night, when your eyes are adjusted to the dark, like when you awake from a sleep. If you are coming out of a bright light environment and then turn off the light, your eyes are not fully adjusted and it will take a few minutes for you to see the glow of the Night Glow Seat.
Q: Can I clean my NightGlow seat with my normal bathroom cleaning products?
A: Absolutely YES you can, the NightGlow seats are built to withstand all normal household cleansers that you would use in your bathroom to clean a regular toilet seat
Warranty: one (1) year on broken parts (including hinges) or cracked seat, in normal use conditions; guaranteed to glow for up to 3 years from date of purchase
Returns: Due to hygienic concerns, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: glow in the dark, night-glow, nightglow, potty glow inc, home decor, NG200, 627843251774, 627843251781, bath safety, aids for daily living, adl