The Nite Train'r D.V.C. Bedwetting Alarm is a compact, moisture-sensing device worn on the body inside the underwear. Comfortable and easy to set up, this innovative bedwetting device helps break the habit fast without harmful drugs.
The alarm is set off with as little as one or two drops of urine, waking the wearer before the entire bladder is emptied. Alarm box and nonabsorbent sensor pad work in tandem to help train and reinforce proper sleep habits. Includes everything you need to help stop the accidents quickly. Order yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Nite Train'r Bedwetting Alarm Features:
- Quickly and effectively train your child to catch themselves before an accident
- Simple and comfortable system for children
- Dual volume control for customized results
- Builds confidence and bladder control
- Proven to stop bedwetting without harmful medications or costly bedding
Nite Train'r Bedwetting ALARM Specifications:
- Alert Type: Single tone
- Available Colors: white
- Alarm Dimensions: 2” x 2.5” x 0.75”
- Sensor Dimensions: Boy's Sensor - 6.6" L x 3.7" W, Girl's Sensor - 6.6" L x 2.9" W
- Sensor Wire: 25"
- Battery: 9V
- Includes: instructions for use, a progress chart, one 9V battery, and two moisture-sensing pads
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches:D.V.C., night trainer, bed wetting, m/f, NITNTF_EA, NITNTM_EA