North Safety IvyX Towlettes
Hundreds of thousands of people are affected each year by the exposure to poison ivy and poison oak. Symptoms can range from a minor rash or irritation that can last a week or two at most, to anaphylactic shock, hospitalization and possible death. North Safety Ivy Screen Towlettes can both prevent and treat the symptoms of exposure, and are available in a handy dispenser pack of 50 individual packets.
North Safety's IvyX Screen and IvyX Cleanser are quick-drying to prevent the skin from exposure to poisonous plant oils, and to help stop the irritation quickly after exposure. Individually wrapped, the unique IvyX formula neutralizes the plant oils that cause irritation, preventing the symptoms before they can occur. The non-greasy, moisturizer rich towlettes contain enough IvyX solution to completely cover the arms, face and neck of most adults, and can be easily slipped into a pocket, backpack, first aid kit or purse for use anytime anywhere. IvyX
North Safety IvyX Towlette Specifications:
- 50 towlettes per dispenser box
- IvyX Cleanser is for treating exposed skin, IvyX Screen prevents exposure
- Apply the IvyX Screen liberally to dry skin before contacting poison ivy, oak or sumac
- Apply the IvyX Cleanser to skin after exposure to poison ivy, oak or sumac to stop irritation
- Each towlette contains enough IvyX to provide complete coverage of the face, arms and neck of the average adult
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Pre-contact, poison solution, poisoning, skin protectant, urushiol, fragrant sumac, lacquerer, Toxicodendron radicans