The Nova Gel Foam Cushions For Wheelchairs have a gel foam construction which provides relief for pressure sores and perfectly distributes the weight of an individual. The cushion is useful for those who cannot move much from their position such as those bound to mobility devices or who are confined to rest for long time.
The Nova Gel Foam Wheelchair Cushion has a soft, machine washable cover made of polyester and cotton which is removable. Washing is easy and can be done frequently for maintaining hygiene. The gel foam cushion is extremely easy to attach to the wheelchairs thanks to a skid resistant bottom along with hoop and loop strips which are useful for fastening the cushion to the chair or device. The gel foam combination structure of the cushion makes it plush and prevents minor skin irritations.
The Nova Gel Cushion is available in six variants with different dimensions and all of them have weight bearing capacity of two hundred fifty pounds. It is available in two height variants, two and three inches.
Product Features and Benefits
- Has a weight bearing capacity of 250 pounds
- Highly durable structure which prevent skin irritations
- Gel foam construction supports and distributes the weight of an individual
- Skid resistant bottom with hook and loop strips for easy attachment to the wheelchair
- Manufacturer: Nova Medical Products
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs (113 Kilograms)
- Product Dimensions (Height x Width x Length): 2 Inch x 16 Inch x 16 Inch (2601-2-1616), 2 Inch x 16 Inch x 18 Inch (2601-2-1816), 2 Inch x 20 Inch x 16 Inch (2601-2-2016), 3 Inch x 16 Inch x 16 Inch (2601-3-1616), 3 Inch x 18 Inch x 16 Inch (2601-3-1816), 3 Inch x 20 Inch x 16 Inch (2601-3-2016)
- Model: 2601-2-1616, 2601-2-1816, 2601-2-2016, 2601-3-1616, 2601-2-1816, 2601-2-2016