Due to its naturally cooling effect, the menthol in the Calmoseptine Ointment helps the user feel instant relief from the irritation or discomfort of the damaged skin. The zinc oxide in the cream acts as an antiseptic and helps create an effective protective coating over the skin to facilitate faster healing of the wound.
The Calmoseptine Cream is an incredibly effective cream that helps prevent the damaged skin from coming in contact with feces, urine, and sweat. The cream acts as a barrier to maintain a balance of moisture which keeps the wound environment at a perfectly moist level that enhances the healing process and results in quicker recovery.
The multi-purpose ointment can be applied anywhere on the body except the eyes and mucous membranes. It is ideal to be used to soothe and treat deep injury and puncture wounds too.
The cream can be used to effectively clean damaged skin without feeling the pain and irritation as users normally would. To use it, users can make use of a piece of gauze or clean cotton to gently apply it over the damaged area relief. It can also be applied using your fingers in case the damaged skin is not causing too much pain. It is recommended to wash hands both before and after the use of the cream. Since it is free of latex, the cream is suitable for people with latex allergies. It is available in a variety of sizes to suit individual user needs.
Product Features and Benefits
- Can be used for deep injury or puncture wounds
- Is used to protect skin from wetness, stools or urine
- Creates moisture barrier to help protect sensitive skin
- Helps treat scraps, minor cuts, diaper rashes and burns
- Recommended by many healthcare professionals and institutions
- Temporarily soothes discomfort and itching from insect bites and eczema
- Manufacturer: Calmoseptine
- Form: Ointment
- Active Ingredients: Menthol / Zinc Oxide
- Volume: 2.5 oz. (71 grams), 4 oz. (113 grams), ⅛ oz. (3.5 grams)
- Model: 000102, 000103, 000104
Product Information and Documents