Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
Utilizing the oscillometric method of blood pressure measurement, the Omron 7 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor detects the blood as it moves through the brachial artery in the arm and registers the readings on a large, crisp LCD screen. Featuring the patented IntelliSense Technology, the Omron 7 Series ensures accurate readings using the simple single-button operation.
An integrated 60 reading memory recall allows you to track blood pressure readings for yourself or a partner, and it can also display the average of up to 3 readings in a ten minute period. Rigorously tested by independent researchers to verify its accuracy and dependability, the Omron 7-Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor represents the top of the line in home diagnostic devices, buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
- IntelliSense provides accurate systolic, diastolic, and pulse readings
- Patented ComFit Cuff expands to fit all arm types
- Irregular heartbeat detector alerts you to potentially dangerous issues
- Automatically inflates to the correct pressure every time
- Stores up to 60 readings in memory
- Displays the average of 3 readings in a 10 minute period
- Compact and portable, includes carrying case
- Wrap guide displayed on cuff
Omron 7-Series Blood Pressure Monitor Specifications:
- Omron 7-Series Blood Pressure Monitor Manual (.pdf)
- Dimensions: 6.25" L x 4.88" W x 3.4" H
- Weight: 15.17 oz
- Measurement Range: 0 to 299
- Accuracy ±3mmHg or 2% of reading (pressure), ±5% of reading (pulse)
- Power Source: 4 “AA” batteries (not included) or 120V 60Hz AC adapter (sold separately)
- Cuff Circumference: fits arms from 9" to 17"
- Memory: up to 60 readings stored
- Includes: One (1) BP760 monitor, ComFit Cuff, storage case, and user instructions
Warranty: five (5) year limited warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: BP760, OMBP760, intelli sense, hypertension, om ron, om-ron