Lightweight and powerful tabletop nebulizer lets you treat your breathing issues at your convenience!
With an advanced particulate production technique, the NE-C801 allows individuals to get the medication they need from a compact unit. The Omron CompAir Compressor Nebulizer is the smallest and most compact nebulizer on the market today, making it possible for patients to be able to take respiratory treatments wherever they may be.
The Omron CompAir delivers powerful performance and shortened treatment times, with the help of their exclusive Virtual Valve Technology. VVT nebulizes medications to a particle size of about 3 Microns and has a convenient angled delivery that lets you recline comfortably during treatment. The small 7 mL medicine cup delivers 98% of prescribed medication so you can rest easy knowing your taking your full medication. The Omron CompAir Compressor Nebulizer system is the perfect product to help patients experiencing respiratory conditions. Order your the Omron CompAir NE-C801 Compressor Nebulizer from ActiveForever.com today!
Omron CompAir Compressor Nebulizer NE-C801 Features:
- Weighs less than 10 ounces
- Nebulizes medication to a particle size of ~5 microns
- Includes carrying case with accessory compartment
- Compact design makes transportation easier than ever
- Patented pump ensures long life and quiet operation
- Breath-enhanced nebulizer design for shorter treatment times
- UL and CSA listed
- Please note: The Omron CompAir Compressor Nebulizer NE-C801 comes with everything you need for a nebulizer treatment, but does NOT come with a facial mask
Omron CompAir Compressor Nebulizer NE-C25 Specifications:
- Prescription Required
- Dimensions: 5.6"W x 2.9"L x 3.9"D
- Air Pressure: 700 hPa to 1060 hPa
- Particle Size: 5 Microns (5 um MMD)
- Nebulization Method: piston compressor
- Nebulizer Rate: 0.30 mL/min minimum
- Medication Capacity: 7 mL (cc)
- Power: 100 - 240V ~ 350mA, 50/60 Hz
- Unit Weight: 9.5 oz (compressor only)
- Sound Level: 46 dBA
User Manual: Omron CompAir Compressor Nebulizer NE-C801 (.pdf)
Warranty: 3 year limited warranty
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: aeroneb, comp-air, athsma, respiritory, nec801, ne-c801s