Orthofeet Carnegie Mens Slip-On Black Leather Orthopedic Shoes
These slip on shoes feature a Velcro strap that easily lifts off to make putting on or taking off the shoes simple. Made out of soft, genuine leather, these Slip-On shoes are available in several different sizes and widths. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.
Orthofeet Carnegie Mens Slip-On Black Leather Orthopedic Shoes Features:
- Soft, genuine all grain leather
- Seamless, protective lining
- Foam padded upper, tongue and collar
- EVA foam cushioned sole, rubber outsole
- Removable spacers included
- Recessed heel, hidden depth construction
Orthofeet Carnegie Mens Slip-On Black Leather Orthopedic Shoes Specifications:
- Full Sizes: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
- Half Sizes: 7.5, 8.5, 9.5, 10.5, 11.5
- Widths: Medium, Wide, Extra Wide
- Heel Height: ½"
- Extra Depth: 3/8"
- Color: Black
- Material: Leather
- Removable Spacers: 2mm and 3mm thick
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 517, ortho feet, orthopedics
The Orthofeet Jackson Square Lowfer Tie-Less Mens Casual Shoes features maximum protection against pressure points, extra room for toe movement, and a non-binding fit.