These shoes feature a cushioned sole as well as foam padding in the tongue and collar while the lining inside the shoe provides a breathing protective barrier. Available in several different sizes and widths, these black lace up boots are made out of soft, genuine leather. The Orthofeet Highline Mens Black Leather Orthopedic Lace Boots work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Orthofeet Highline Mens Black Leather Orthopedic Lace Boots Features:
- Soft, genuine Napa leather
- Breathable, seamless lining
- Foam padded upper, tongue and collar
- EVA foam cushioned sole, rubber outsole
- Removable spacers included
- Recessed heel, hidden depth construction
Orthofeet Highline Mens Black Leather Orthopedic Lace Boots Specifications:
- Full Sizes: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
- Half Sizes: 7.5, 8.5, 9.5, 10.5, 11.5
- Widths: Medium, Wide, Extra Wide
- Heel Height: ½"
- Extra Depth: 3/8"
- Removable Spacers: 2mm and 3 mm thick
- Color: Black
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: ortho feet, ortho-feet, 481, diabetic, orthopedics