Orthofeet Orthopedic Mens Fisherman Shoes
Available in different widths and sizes, these orthopedic shoes feature a cushioned sole as well as a foam padded tongue and collar. A Velcro strap makes putting on and taking off this shoe effortless. Buy the Orthofeet Orthopedic Mens Fisherman Shoes today from ActiveForever!
Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.
Orthofeet Orthopedic Mens Fisherman Shoes Features:
- Black leather
- Breathable, seamless lining
- Foam padded upper, tongue and collar
- Cushioned sole made out of lightweight polyurethane foam
- Removable spacers included
- Recessed heel, hidden depth construction
Orthofeet Orthopedic Mens Fisherman Shoes Specifications:
- Color: Black or Brown
- Widths: Medium, Wide, Extra Wide
- Full Sizes: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
- Half Sizes: 7.5, 8.5, 9.5, 10.5, 11.5
- Heel Height: ½ "
- Extra Depth: 3/8"
- Removable Spacers: 2mm and 3mm thick
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches:571M070, ortho feet, orthopedics