Orthofeet Bismark Mens Black Stretchable Orthopedic Shoes
These shoes are made using a combination of synthetic leather and spandex, making this shoe washable. The shoe stretches to conform to the contours of the foot, accommodating foot deformities and eliminating pressure on diabetic feet with lesions, poor circulation and edema. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
- General Foot Pain and Fatigue
- Heel Pain
- Arch Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Ankle Pain
- Metatarsal Pain
- Mortons Neuroma
- Hammer Toes
- Diabetic Feet
- Arthritic Feet
- Back Pain.
Orthofeet Bismark Mens Black Stretchable Orthopedic Shoes Features:
- Synthetic leather and spandex
- Seamless lining
- Foam padded upper, tongue and collar
- Cushioned sole made out of lightweight polyurethane foam
- Removable spacers included
- Recessed heel, hidden depth construction
Orthofeet Bismark Mens Black Stretchable Orthopedic Shoes Specifications:
- Full Sizes: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
- Half Sizes: 7.5, 8.5, 9.5, 10.5, 11.5
- Widths: Narrow, Medium, Wide, Extra Wide, Extra Extra Wide
- Extra Depth: 3/8"
- Heel Height: 5/8"
- Removable Spacers: 2mm and 3mm thick
- Color: Black
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 525N070, ortho feet, orthopedics, thomas, slip-on