The Ossur CTi OTS Standard PCL Ligament Knee Brace is a lightweight yet rugged off-the-shelf knee brace designed to provide true rigid support to the entire knee joint. Featuring the Ossur patented Total Support System, the CTi OTS is clinically proven to help prevent re-injury after surgery, reducing risk of subsequent knee injury when compared to knees without bracing.
Anatomically crafted with Accu-trac hinges and a carbon fiber frame, the Ossur CTi creates a rigid exoskeleton that captures the tibia, forming a brace-to-bone connection that completely stabilizes and supports the knee joint while smoothly tracking the user's natural gait. This unique design element helps to protect the knee from hyperextension without impairing normal range of motion, making it ideal for almost any activity.
The low profile design combined with Ossur's proprietary Sensil padding and PCL strap ensure the brace will not shift or migrate down the leg while in use, and the flexible SensEdge subshell and overmoulding provides unmatched comfort. Allowing for a completely stabilized and comprehensive support, the Ossur CTi OTS Standard Knee Brace is the top of the line when it comes to orthopedic support. Providing truly customized performance at an off-the-shelf price, buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
CTi OTS Total Support System Features:
- Provides support for ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL, rotary and combined instabilities
- Customized performance with 'off-the-shelf' affordability
- Designed for medium to high impact levels
- Anatomically designed Accutrac hinges track and conform to the user natural gait
- Sensil padding comforts and supports without slipping
- Skin friendly SensEdge overmoulding on the brackets and buckles for comfort
- Low profile, non corrosive frame can be used for a variety of physical activities
- Adjustable tibial and PCL straps allow for a locked 'brace-to-bone' fit
- Carbon composite frame is exceptionally lightweight yet provides true rigid support
Ossur CTi Knee Ligament Brace and Support Specifications:
- Sizing: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2XL
- Indications: for medium to high impact level sporting events
- Note: for best sizing results, measure the knee circumference just below the patella and consult the table below
|Small||28 - 32 cm||11 - 12.625 |
|Medium||32 - 36.2 cm||12.625 - 14.25 |
|Large||36.2 - 36.1 cm||14.25 - 15.375 |
|X-Large||36.1 - 42.2 cm||15.375 - 16.625 |
|2XL||42.2 - 46 cm||16.625 - 18.125 |
Warranty: 2 year manufacturer's warranty on CTi frame and hinges, 6 months on all other materials
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.