Ossur Equalizer Low Top Walker
The Ossur Equalizer Low Top Walker provides an excellent fit and outstanding comfort to patients recuperating from a soft tissue injury or severe sprain, or those rehabbing from surgery. Designed with a focus on comfort, the Low Top Walker sports a contoured strut frame that easily conforms to a user's anatomy. Easy-to-use straps allow space for adjustment should swelling occur. The shock-absorbing sole shields the heel while encouraging a steady, normal gait that minimizes the chances of re-injury. If you want to increase your mobility while you recuperate from a lower leg injury, buy the Ossur Equalizer Low Top Walker from ActiveForever.com today!
Ossur Walker Features:
- Contoured strut means frame conforms to anatomy
- Sole lessens shock on heel while walking
- Low-profile sole design aids natural gait
- Accommodates post-op and rehab-related swelling
- Fits right or left foot
- Comfortable, washable liner
Equalizer Low Top Walker Specifications:
- Indicated: soft tissue injuries, Grade 2 or 3 sprains, stable fractures, post-op, rehab or trauma
- Colors: Black, Grey
- For best fit, consult the sizing chart below
|Size||Men's Shoe||Women's Shoe|
|X-Small||2 - 4.5||3.5 - 6|
|Small||4.5 -7.5||6 - 8.5|
|Medium||7.5 - 10.5||8.5 - 11.5|
|Large||10.5 - 12.5||11.5 - 13.5|
Warranty: 6 months
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 5690977186767, W0300, air cast