Ideal for individuals who have suffered from ankle sprains, fractures and soft tissue injuries, the Ossur Air Walker can be used for both men and women and can be used on either the left or the right leg. The air walker's patented pneumatic system allows for an ideal level of compression as well as a custom fit that accommodates the changing levels of swelling that may occur. The user adjustable air cells can easily be inflated or deflated using the blue air bladder at the top of the brace. The Ossur Air Walker's unique lightweight design, padding and air cells help provide users with a natural, comfortable gait while healing from injuries. Buy your Ossur Equalizer Premium Air Walker today from ActiveForever.com!
Equalizer Premium Air Walker Features:
- Easily adjustable aircells for maximum comfort and best fit
- Accommodates swelling during healing and rehabilitation
- Lightweight and comfortable for all-day wear
- Velcro straps for secure fit
- Treaded, rubber bottom helps to keep you from slipping
- Provides a comfortable, natural gait during the healing process
Ossur Equalizer Premium Air Walker Specifications:
- Height: Approximately 18" tall from floor to the top of the brace
- Liner Care: hand wash cold using mild soap, line dry only avoiding direct sunlight
- Frame Care: damp cloth and mild soap and water, hand or air dry only
- Use: Fits either the left or right foot
- Size: based on men's and women's shoe sizes (see chart)
|X-Small||2 to 4||3.5 to 5.5|
|Small||4.5 to 7||6 to 8|
|Medium||7.5 to 10.5||8.5 to 11.5|
|Large||10.5 to 12.5||11.5 to 13.5|
Important: Shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day Orders.
Return Policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: leg brace, Royce medical, walking cast