The Ossur NatraCure Cold Therapy Socks feature three built-in pockets strategically placed on the top and ball of the foot, and around the heel. These socks are ideal for sports injuries, post-surgery, sore muscles, sprains, strains, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, and toe problems such as bunions.
The Ossure NatraCure Cold Therapy Socks come with four soft gel packs that can be put in the refrigerator or freezer depending on your individual needs. After the desired temperature is reach, place the packs in the pockets where you want to direct pain relief and leave on for 20 minutes. These cold therapy socks are reusable, washable, and the inner lining is soft against the skin. These cold therapy socks come in a light blue color and the universal size fits most feet. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Ossur NatraCure Cold Therapy Socks Features:
- Soothes plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, sore muscle, and tired, achy feet
- Ideal for post-surgery, sports injuries, arthritis, and Achilles tendon pain
- Three strategically placed pockets target the top, ball, or heel of the foot
- Reusable socks are machine washable
- Comfortable, soft inner lining
- Universal size fits most feet
- Four gel packs included - two full foot-length and two half-size
Ossur NatraCure Cold Therapy Socks Specifications:
- Size: Universal - One size fits most
- Material: 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- Color: Light Blue
- Instructions: Freeze gel packs for at least 2 hours and use in 20 minute intervals
- Sock Care: Remove gel packs, hand wash socks in mild detergent, rinse, and hand to drip dry
- NOTE: Do not walk while wearing socks
- Includes: one pair of Ossur Natracure Cold Therapy Socks and four gel packs (two full foot-length, two half-size)
Returns: Due to hygienic concerns, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: natra cure, natra-cure, royce, SLS788, 5690977130685, foot care, swollen feet, ball-of-foot, arch pain, inflammation, hot feet, burning feet, bursitis, booties