The Ossur Rebound Low Top Air Walker is an innovative and award-winning orthopaedic brace that provides unique protection and satisfaction for those recuperating from foot or ankle injuries. Built in to the design are an air pump and release valve, allowing patients to easily and consistently inflate the show to the proper compression level. The outer shell—proprietary FlexEdge™ material—conforms to individual patients to ensure a comfortable fit.
The rocker bottom sole, made from a shock-absorbent foam rubber, buffers the heel from impact while encourage a natural stride. Easy to don due to simple, front-side straps, the Low Top Walker consists of lightweight, ventilated material that is comfortable to wear and breathes easily. A winner of the prestigious Red Dot Life Sciences and Medicine award for 2011, this is a truly ground-breaking, therapeutic product. If you want to regain your mobility and freedom while you recover from injury, buy the Ossur Rebound Low Top Air Walker from ActiveForever.com today!
Ossur Low Top Walker Features:
- Air pump and release valve built into shoe
- Medial-Lateral air bladders inflate evenly, precisely
- FlexEdge™ shell limits pressure points
- Rocker bottom sole promotes healthy stride
- Trimmable toe bumper protects foot
- Outer shell panels promote air circulation
- Lightweight easy-to-wear design
- Donning and doffing simplified with front straps
- Winner of the Red Dot Design Award for 2011
Ossur Walker Specifications:
- Indicated: soft tissue injuries, Grade 2 or 3 sprains, stable foot and ankle fractures, post-op, rehab or acute trauma
- Color: Grey
- For best fit, consult the sizing chart below
||2 - 4
||3.5 - 5.5
||5.5 - 8.5
||7 - 10.5
||8.5 - 12
||10.5 - 12.5
||12 - 14
||12.5 - 15
||14 - 16.5
Warranty: 6 months
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: B-242900065, 5690977315495, walking cast, air cast