Customizable to any angle to help individuals with advanced arthritis, the wide rubber-like grip provides a sturdy place to hold, and the added 6 oz. (70g) weight in the handle provides added control and dexterity. The Good Grips Weighted Utensils are ideal for persons with limited hand control, Parkinson's disease or spasticity. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
OXO Good Grips Weighted Utensils Features:
- Soft, rubber-like handles are soft and easy to grip
- Dishwasher safe
- Flexible neck is adjustable up to 90°
- Spoon and fork can be adjusted for use with either right or left hand
- Innovative Rocker knife design requires minimal arm strength
- An extended safety cap protects fingers while cutting
- A great solution for those with arthritis, hand tremors or Parkinson's disease
OXO Good Grips Weighted Utensils Specifications:
- Please Note: These are weighted utensils - Click the link below to view the Non-Weighted Utensil selection
- OXO Good Grips Non-Weighted Utensils
- NOTE: Each utensil is sold separately
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: weighted silverware, silverwear, Parkinson's silverware, arthritis utensils, OXXO, NC65560, NC65565