Tired of boring showers? You Deserve More.
Five sprays and five times the enjoyment over an ordinary shower. The five-spray PowerMassage harnesses the power of Oxygenics technology into five dynamic and pleasing sprays. It uses the responsive Intellever to switch between the sprays easily, and the chic styling adds the perfect touch of class to any shower. The PowerMassage is designed to be eco-friendly and water sipping tech, saving up to 70% in water and energy consumption equated to traditional shower fixtures.
Oxygenics PowerMassage Series 5 Spray Showerhead Features:
- Pressure Increasing Technology - Amplified water velocity + air induction = ADDITIONAL PRESSURE. The patented technology ensures an invigorating pressurized shower spray irrespective of water pressure.
- Five Power Sprays - Each of the five pressurized sprays provides an invigorating and pleasing shower experience that will provide just the right spray for every mood or application.
- Easy Intellever Switch - Switching between the sprays is effortless. Simply press lightly on the Intellever and the sprays shifts seamlessly into one another for the best shower experience.
- Eco-Friendly and Economical Oxygenics uses 20-70% less water compared to industry leading brands. 1000’s of gallons of water can be conserved each year which means substantial energy and money savings.
- No Clogging
Oxygenics PowerMassage Series 5 Spray Showerhead Specifications:
- Showerhead flow rate is 1.75 gpm.
- The internal mechanisms are made of Delrin® which increases durability and eliminates clogging, mineral buildup and corrosion. No cleaning required just install it and forget it!
- Weight 1.250 lbs
- 4.75L X 9.50W X 5.25H
- Showerhead Colors Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome and Chrome
Warranty: Oxygenics shower heads are lifetime warranted never to clog or fail, and to operate properly. In the event of clogging or failure ETL will, at its election, repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where ETL inspection discloses any defects occurring in normal usage. Defects or damage caused by use of other than genuine ETL parts are not covered by this warranty.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.