Equipped with a non-slip surface, the Padded Sliding Transfer Bench features a lightweight aluminum frame and adjustable height in 1/2" increments up to 23". The padded seat on the sliding transfer bench is 17.5" wide with a 16" actual slide movement.
The Eagle Padded Sliding Transfer Bench also features a safety belt, secured locking mechanism for transferring and double safety locks. The moveable backrest enables you to switch the Eagle Transfer Bench from right-handed to left-handed entry depending on how your shower is positioned. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
Padded Sliding Transfer Bench Use:
- Sit patient on the transfer bench parallel to the bath tub with lower lock arm in place.
- Have the patient grab the hand rail towards the inside on the tub and allow them to slide themself into the tub.
- Once they are in the tub set the lower lock arm in place.
Padded Sliding Transfer Bench Features:
- Comfortable, padded seat with a non-slip surface
- Backrest can be set to either side of seat
- Seat slides 16"
- Suction-style feet to prevent movement on wet surfaces
- Features a locking seat mechanism for added safety
- For added safety, an addition velcro strap can be fastened over the patient's lap
Eagle Padded Transfer Bench Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Base Width: 39" - 40"
- Base Depth: 18.5" - 20.5"
- Seat Dimensions: 16"L x 13"W
- Back Height From Floor: 30.5" - 35"
- Adjustable Seat Height Range: 19" - 23"
- Actual Slide Distance: 15"
- Required Bathtub Wall Clearance: 14" - 18.5"
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day Orders.
Related Searches: Snap-N-Save Sliding Transfer Bench with Padded Seat and Back, 31561, 37561, bath bench, shower bench