The Passy-Muir Low Profile Tracheostomy & Ventilator Valve is lightweight and provides less resistance than original Passy-Muir valves. Offering exceptional ease of use and application, this low profile 15mm inner diameter, 23mm outer diameter valve is available in either a discreet clear version for less visability or a purple colored version.
Improved design enables the Passy-Muir Tracheostomy Valve to deliver better speaking clarity and air flow, while still allowing it to be used in-line with mechanical ventilators, and in conjunction with flexible rubber tubing. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
- Low profile valve style is easy to apply
- Lightweight valve opens with less resistance
- Can be used in-line with mechanical ventilators
- Helps maintain a more hygienic tracheotomy
- Discreet clear version or purple colored version
- Improves swallowing and speaking
Passy-Muir Tracheostomy Ventilator Valve Specifications:
- Inner Diameter: 15mm
- Outer Diameter: 23mm
- Colors: clear, purple
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: aerodigestive tract, trach, PMV2000, PSMPMV2001, passey, passymuir