Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
The exclusive sliding mechanism on the Patriot Pro allows the lift to be easily lowered onto the pool deck, no fastening or hardware needed. Simply apply the castor brakes and pressure foot, tilt and slide the lift down to the deck and you're ready to go. The innovative sand ballast tank counterbalance users up to 450 pounds when filled, providing safe and stable aquatic therapy access for overweight users. With absolutely no anchors required, this independently ADA tested and verified aquatic access system can be easily wheeled to the edge of most any pool or spa and setup in mere seconds.
With a fully submersible 4 button remote, adjustable foot rest, lap belt and dual flip up armrests, the Patriot Portable Pro Lift meets or exceeds all ADA guidelines for bariatric pool lifts. Stable, safe and secure, the Patriot is the most convenient and transportable pool lift on the market. Affordable, durable and designed for easy application and use, this deluxe bariatric pool lift is a truly revolutionary aquatic therapy aid. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Patriot Heavy Duty Pool Lift Features:
- Completely portable, absolutely no anchors required
- Wall mounted charger helps keep battery primed and ready
- ADA compliant for individuals up to 450 lbs
- Low profile design leaves no marks on deck or molding
- Lift stows easily on cart for easy transport by just one person
- Durable 304 stainless steel construction with epoxy powder coated finish
- Fully submersible remote control with large buttons
- Innovative sand ballast counterbalance is easy to fill
- Fold down armrests, footrest and safety belt also included
- Optional upgrade pack includes headrest, extra battery, protective cover and chest strap
Patriot Pro Portable Pool Lift Specifications:
- Max. Lifting Capacity: 450 lbs (up to 6" water drafts), 400 lbs (6" to 12")
- Overall Height: 49"
- Overall Width: 34.5" (with lift stowed)
- Actuator: Battery operated linear actuator
- Frame: type 304L stainless steel with epoxy powder coating for corrosion resistance
- Seat Width: 18"
- Lap Belt: Adjustable
- Footrests: Removable & adjustable
- Lowering depth: 27"
- Distance from Pool Edge: 40" (maximum)
- Please Note: This item is made to order and can take an additional 3-4 days to ship.
- Includes: Submersible remote control handset, dual flip up armrests, adjustable footrest, safety lap belt, and operating instructions
- Upgrade Package Includes: Extra battery, headrest, chest stability strap, and a protective outdoor cover
- Patriot Pool Lift Manual(.pdf)
- Patriot Portable Lift Specs(.pdf)
- Patriot Ballast Fill Instructions (.pdf)
Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty on lift frame, 5 years on parts, pro-rated 5 year warranty for all electrical components
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: aquacreek, adacompliant, F-12PPL-HD, F-423CS, F-422PLH, F-12PPC, F-12PPAP, ADA guidelines Section 1009.2, wyle labs