The Patriot LX Full Electric Homecare Bed is proudly made in the U.S.A. with a strong steel spring grid deck sleep surface which provides top-of-the-line mattress support. Not only is it easy to clean, compared to traditional decks the users can raise or lower the head and foot sections at the same time or separately with a one hand control. The main frame is recessed reducing the risk of pinching injuries between the grid deck and frame.
The Patriot LX Full Electric Homecare Bed is very lightweight, only 126 pounds, making it the lightest bed on the market today. Setting up the bed is extremely easy and the dual motor unit allows the bed height to easily go from a low of 10" to 20", as well as trendelenburg positioning, or a feet above feet. Height adjustment is simple with a patent pending integrated HI/LO mechanism.
The Patriot LX Full Electric Homecare Bed features patent pending rail slots set into the frame which ensure a quick and proper rail placement. The thermo fused bed ends offer a "homey" feel and a less institutional look. These ends eliminate a bed component that typically requires repair and maintenance. The paint features a SilverSolutions anti-microbial technology that protects against bacteria and odor. As a back-up measure, the head and foot sections can run on a single 9-volt battery. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
Patriot LX Full Electric Homecare Bed Features:
- Strong steel spring grid deck sleep surface benefits:
- Much stronger frame
- Better mattress support
- No spring sag or bottoming out with heavier patients
- Easier to clean
- No connecting links or springs to lose
- Head and foot sections can be raised and lowered separately or at the same time
- Recessed main frame reduces pinching injuries
- Lightweight - Only 126 lbs!
- Dual motor lets the bed be set in a trendelenburg postition
- No, full, or half rail packages available
- Easy to set up and clean
- Height adjustable
- Patent pending rail slots
- Proudly made in the U.S.A
- Thermo fused bed ends offer a "homey" feel
- Anti-microbial technology built into the paint
- 9 volt battery backup
Patriot LX Full Electric Homecare Bed Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 350 lbs evenly distributed; 450 lbs distributed total weight capacity including patient, mattress, rails and accessories
- Overall Dimensions for Bed Frame: 84"L x 35" W (80" x 25" sleep surface)
- Mattress Size: 80"L x 35"W x 6"H
- Lift Range: Head - 60; Knee - 30
- Bed Height: Min - 10"; Max 20" (at deck level)
- Motor: Single
- Assembled Weight: 126 lbs
- Half Rail Size: 31.5"L x 17"W; 6.7 lbs per rail
- Full Rail Size: 44.5"L x 13.5"; 21.5 lbs per rail
- Rail Color: Gray
- Four Bed Packages to Choose From:
- 01 - Full-Electric Bed Frame ONLY
- 02 - Full-Electric Bed with 1633-Innerspring Mattress, NO Rails
- 03 - Full-Electric Bed, 1633-Innerspring Mattress with Foam, and FULL Rails
- 04 - Full Electric Bed, 1633-Innerspring Mattress with Foam, and HALF Rails
- Bed Frame: 5 Years
- Electrical Components: 2 Years
- All Other Durable Components: 1 Year
- Mattress: 5 Years
- Rails: 3 Year Limited
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Important: Shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day Orders.
Related Searches: US6000, GF6590BH-1, GF6570B-1, gramfield, grahmfield, hospital bed, in-home care, at-home care, home care